- Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, Pioneer’s volunteer program is suspended and not in operation for the remainder of 2020. Please check back in 2021 -
Have you ever wanted to really make a difference in someone’s life? Now is your chance!
At Pioneer Human Services you can volunteer and represent the spirit of philanthropy by generously investing time and resources to support community members reentering society after incarceration.
Pioneer has many opportunities where you can volunteer time through group projects or individual service. We have participated in the United Way King County Day of Caring and Spokane Gives where volunteers worked on a specific project, and we will continue to build opportunities in communities where we provide services and have programs.
Examples of Volunteer Opportunities
• Mock interviews
• Art projects
• Hygiene kit assembly
• Cleaning and organizing
• Blueprint training
Host an In-Kind Drive
Many of Pioneer's treatment, housing and training programs have benefited from in-kind donation and collection drives from local businesses and organizations. If this is something you or your organization is interested in, we would be happy to assist you to facilitate the drive with promotional flyers and program materials.
Example of Drives
• Hygiene supplies (soap, shampoo, combs etc.)
• School supplies (crayons, notebooks, backpacks)
• Welcome baskets for housing (towels, sheets, pillows etc.)
• Coats (youth and adult sizes)
• Socks (youth and adult sizes)
• Toys (during the holidays)
Pioneer Human Services is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilities.