Awards and Recognition
Pioneer Human Services is proud of the local and national recognition we have received including:
- On June 21, 2019, Regence BlueShield of Washington presented Pioneer with the Regence Employer Value Award for HOPE.
- The Puget Sound Business Journal awarded Pioneer Human Services the Economic Opportunity Award In May 2019 at the Corporate Citizenship and Healthy Community Corporate Champion Awards.
- In 2018, Pioneer was awarded the Achieve Award at the Association of Washington Business (AWB) Evening of Excellence Gala in Seattle.
- Pioneer Human Services won the 2015 Large Nonprofit Employer of the Year Award, Washington State Governor’s Employer Award – Governor’s Committee on Disability Issues & Employment
- Pioneer Industries won the Seattle Business Magazine’s 2013 Manufacturer of the Year Award in the non-profit sector.
- Pioneer Industries received a 2013 Boeing Performance Excellence Award for maintaining quality and on-time delivery for 12 consecutive months.
- The Pioneer staff at the Juvenile Offender Basic Training (JOBTC) was selected as one of the winner’s for the Washington State 2013 Extra Mile Award for outstanding leadership.
- Pioneer Center North was awarded the Warren Featherstone Reid Award for excellence in health care services.
- 2011 Jeri McDonald Award for Community Service by the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce. This award is given annually to a Chamber member who exemplifies entrepreneurial excellence and commitment to the Chamber and the community.
- Named one of Fast Company Magazine’s Top 25 Social Entrepreneurs of 2006 for combining “creativity and ingenuity with business-solutions to address the most challenging social problems today…from poor healthcare in developing nations to unequal education access, homelessness, unemployment and substance abuse in the United States.”
- President George H. W. Bush ‘Daily Point of Light’ Award – recognizes individuals and groups creating meaningful change in communities across America