758 St. Helens Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
map & directions
Pioneer Counseling Request Form
Pioneer Counseling Services – Tacoma supports clients in their recovery from substance use disorder issues.
- Brief intervention services
- Intensive outpatient services
- Outpatient counseling & treatment
- Substance use disorder assessments
- Housing location services
- Family reunification services
- Referrals to treatment
Who is eligible
We serve adults with a broad range of substance use disorder issues.
How to apply
People can self-refer to our program. Referrals from law enforcement and other agencies are also accepted. Walk-in assessments for substance use disorder are held Monday through Friday at 8 AM. For more information, please call us at 253-274-0484 or fill out the Pioneer Counseling Request Form.