Pioneer Center North
24961 Thompson Drive
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
map & directions
Contact: Admissions Coordinator
Pioneer Center North is a 141-bed facility in Northwestern Washington that provides semi-secure, long-term residential treatment for people who battle chronic substance use disorder.
- An acute detox and stabilization unit
- Basic living skills, nutrition, health, recreation and recovery lifestyle classes
- Relapse behavior and prevention groups
- Anger management classes and process groups
- Coping skills, grief and loss, self-esteem and trauma survivor groups
- Motivational programming for the recidivist population
- Meditation, pain management and relaxation exercises
- Pre-vocational and vocational training
- Discharge preparation group and comprehensive community-transition planning
Who is eligible
We specialize in treating behaviorally difficult, treatment-resistant, high-need individuals.
The majority of patients are involuntarily committed to the program because they have been unsuccessful in other programs and are a risk to themselves or others.
We also accept a limited number of people who meet these criteria and are frequent users of hospitals and other public services, but do not have a court order.
How to apply
The application process varies depending on the individual situation.
- Involuntary commitments require a series of steps, including petitioning the court.
- Native American tribes and drug courts may refer people directly.
- Self-paying customers may apply directly.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Coordinator at 360-856-3155 or visit our Information for families page.