Pioneer Fellowship House
220 11th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
map & directions
Contact: Program Director
Facility and program information
The Pioneer Fellowship House Residential Reentry Center (PFH/RRC) is a 60-bed facility that houses both males and females. PFH/RRC is accredited through the American Correctional Association, and provides both in-house treatment as well as referrals within the community for substance abuse, job and life skills, educational opportunities and financial
Pioneer Fellowship House provides case management and employment assistance including:
- Obtaining necessary documentation (i.e. Identification, Driver’s License, Social Security Cards)
- Identifying and referring for mental health/substance abuse treatment
- Referrals for various life skills, and skills development programs
- Assistance with budgeting and restitution issues
Information for families
We encourage residents to correspond and visit with their families at PFH/RRC as part of the reintegration process.
- A resident’s case manager or a designated team member must approve all visitors to the facility
- Visitors are limited to family members listed in the pre-sentence report (unless pre-authorized on a case-by-case basis by your PFH/RRC Case Manager, and/or the Director)
- Residents are limited to five (5) visitors/sponsors at any given time
- Visitors must complete a visitor and sponsor application form
- Visitors must be able to pass a Federal background check
- Applications will not be accepted without proper photo identification
- Each visitor must provide photo identification
- Acceptable identification documents include:
- A current valid driver’s license
- An official Washington State Identification Card
- A military identification card
- Visiting hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.; Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Sunday from 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- There are no authorized visiting hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to PFH/RRC scheduled programs
- Visitors/sponsors must be over 18 years of age and minors must be accompanied by a supervising adult
Residents may receive mail while at PFH/RRC. All incoming mail is subject to inspection by staff for contraband, and if necessary, will be rejected. Residents will be notified when incoming mail is returned or withheld.
Note: Only first-class and legal mail will be forwarded to residents after they are released from PFH/RRC. All second-class mail and third-class mail will be discarded.