Manufacturing & assembly
7000 Highland Park Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
map & directions
sheetmetal(at)p-h-s.com – Please copy email and replace (at) with @.
Pioneer Industries is a full-service precision sheet metal fabrication and machining shop.
- CNC punching for efficient and close tolerance punch operations
- CNC laser-cutting to create intricate and complex shapes without expensive tooling
- CNC waterjet for your special material fabrication needs
- Forming/bending in a variety of sizes to form your parts to tight tolerance specifications in a consistent manner
- Hardware installation for a broad range of hardware including rivets, pem nuts, studs and standoffs
- Welding, including MIG/TIG and spot welding
- CNC milling for close tolerance machining on exotic metals, phenolics and plastics
- Chemical treatment processes including gold and clear chromate, conversion coatings and iron phosphate pretreatment for steel
- Finishing capabilities for a wide variety of glosses and textured finishes, including powder coating
- Screen-printing of your artwork on any part we produce
- Assembly of various sub-assemblies and enclosures
The Machine Shop is located in Plant 1 where we have saws, drills and assembly, conventional mills, deburr, part mark and CNC Mill areas. Every day, Pioneer Industries manufactures a multitude of machine parts used in the aerospace industry and to build Boeing aircraft. As an ISO-9001 supplier, our team is focused on manufacturing high quality products. We are proud to be AS9100 certified and use state of the art equipment.
Our Cargo Liner Department is located in Plant 2 where we have three state-of-the art water jets. These cargo liners are the interior components found on Boeing 777, 767, and 747 aircraft. The process of manufacturing starts with the water jet, which is used to cut the material. From there, we do bonding, assembly, stenciling and silkscreen.